Tuesday, October 30, 2007

California Dreamin'

Occasionally while traveling, (ok, almost all the time while traveling) I fantasize about living in the places I visit. Many times working at the local library is a big part of that fantasy. Point Reyes Station, California was one of those places. Located on the fabled Highway 1, this small town is the gateway to the beautiful Point Reyes National Seashore. The library is nestled into the downtown district in an old Creamery building. Even though we were in Point Reyes Station during the week, the library was closed. I was smitten though with what I could see through the windows. "This is the place" I said to husband. This small town has all the amenities what with the ocean and San Francisco close by. I try not to envy others, but I was green with the stuff over the lucky souls who live and work here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So I'm not the only one who visits places and thinks, "would I want to live here one day?"

Point Reyes Station sounds like a wonderful town, and the picture shows off the classic northern CA beauty.

Thanks for another wonderful photo!

Lyn said...

Still think you've got the best blog in the "projects." I'm glad to see you're still adding to this one. I'd love to use it for the new website.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.